Transportation Services Paramedic
The District is seeking to establish a hiring list for the position of Paramedic. Transportation personnel are assigned a 56-hour workweek on the 48/96 schedule.
The Ideal SFMD Paramedic Candidate:
The successful candidate will be an individual with the ability to perform the physically and mentally demanding job of a paramedic, demonstrate strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, have a willingness to learn and train, and adapt to necessary change. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have the ability to interact with and serve both a multigenerational and diverse workforce and the public.
Required Training and Experience:
Candidates must have the following at the time of application:
- Current State of Arizona Paramedic Certification
- CPR Certification
- PALS Certification
- ACLS Certification
- Current Arizona Driver’s License
Salary and Benefits:
- Non-Exempt Position
- Entry Level Salary: $15.28 hourly ($50,851.84)
Excellent benefits package that includes:
- Paid Vacation and Illness Leave programs
- Annual Payout of Earned Leaves (upon reaching established threshold)
- Uniform Allowance
- Cafeteria Benefit Medical and Dental Plan
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, including Line of Duty benefit
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- 457(B) Deferred Compensation Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Arizona State Retirement System
All items need to be completed and submitted by Sunday, May 23, 2021, at 11:59 pm.
To apply for the Transportation Services Paramedic position, applicants must submit a completed employment application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Dates included in this announcement are subject to change without notice.
- Option 1: Utilize the digital signature option. Please make sure the application is complete prior to signing. Once it is signed, the form will no longer be fillable.
- Option 2: Print and sign the application. Scan and email the signed application.
It is the policy of the Superstition Fire & Medical District to grant equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual preference, marital status, or national origin. It is the intent and desire that equal employment opportunity will be provided in recruiting, hiring, training, promoting, wages, benefits, and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.