Peer Support Team
The Superstition Fire & Medical District is committed to providing employees, and their families, with support during difficult times. Your newly created Peer Support Team can listen and speak with you confidentially, be there for you during difficult times, and help connect you to the best professional external resources available. The team members are not counselors, but they have been through training to listen and support your needs. Your Peer Support Team is available anytime.
Peer Support Team Members
|Team Sponsor||Brett Bromanemail@example.com||(602) 989-9632|
|Team Coordinator||Mark Gomezfirstname.lastname@example.org||(480) 229-8947|
|Team Member||Ruben Brionesemail@example.com||(602) 451-3869|
|Team Member||Aaron Costellofirstname.lastname@example.org||(315) 345-4004|
|Team Member||Eric Ellsworthemail@example.com||(480) 560-9919|
|Team Member||Ryan Elowefirstname.lastname@example.org||(480) 234-2129|
|Team Member||Linda Helms & Filbertemail@example.com||(602) 741-6484|
|Team Member||Sherry Muellerfirstname.lastname@example.org||(719) 447-7029|
|Team Member||Carlos Riveraemail@example.com||(480) 734-3101|
|Team Member||Ryan Rodriquezfirstname.lastname@example.org||(480) 216-0716|
|Team Member||Geof Shivelyemail@example.com||(480) 797-7556|
|Team Member||Tom Doubtfirstname.lastname@example.org||(804) 539-4350|
Fire Chaplain Tom Doubt
- Provides spiritual and emotional support for all SFMD members and their families.
- Provides resources or referrals for counseling or other support services.
- Responds to critical incidents involving SFMD members or their families.
- Visits sick or injured personnel while in the hospital or at home.
- Is available to serve as a resource to Incident Commanders at major critical incidents.
- Liaison between SFMD and local faith-based organizations.
- Attends SFMD and community functions.
Whether it’s having a conversation about a rough day, needing a confidential listener, or providing spiritual assistance for you or your family, Chaplain Doubt is available for you.
Chaplain Doubt can be reached at (804) 539-4350 or email@example.com.
- Employees requiring assistance and support are encouraged to utilize the District’s contracted EAP, which has a dedicated hotline, at no cost to the employee.
1 (888) 238-6232 (24/7 confidential line)
www.resourcesforliving.com (Username: EAP4SFMD Password: EAP)
UNITED HEALTHCARE – CARE24
- Care24 is a 24/7 health and well-being concierge service.
- CARE24 EAP 24/7 is confidential support for everyday challenges or serious problems.
1 (888) 887-4114
NATIONAL SUICIDE CRISIS HOTLINE
1 (800) 784-2433
EAST VALLEY INTERGROUP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
CRISIS PREPARATION AND RECOVERY (CPR)
- Another option for EAP, but the folks at CPR know public safety and the type of work we do.
- They offer counseling services, outpatient programs, coaching, meditation, crisis services and much more.
CPR accepts our insurance and they offer two locations:
3260 N. Hayden Rd., Suite #112
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
2120 S. McClintock Dr., Suite #105
Tempe, AZ 85282